I was trying out Google’s new sitesearch+ads yesterday and it didn’t really work. Today they sent an email saying there was something wrong with their code, and it’s been fixed. Good, so it wasn’t me :)

0 thoughts on “

  1. I had just updated and published over 1,000 pages on usabilityviews.com that seemed to work fine when I got the damned e-mail that said it couldn’t track any of my searches.

    Oh well, it should only take me an hour this time.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s